Walkera Rodeo 110 Racing Drone
- Combination of a strong brushless power system and high-strength carbon fiber frame.
- Front-view lighting, HD camera and 5.8GHz real-time transmission
- The size and weight of the aircraft allows you to indulge in the fun of flying indoors.
- Integrated PCB circuit board, inherit PDB, flight control, transmission, receiver and other modules all in one
- Modular design makes maintenance easy
- Devo 7 2.4Ghz Radio System
- Quadcopter Battery: 2S 7.4V 850mAh 25C Li-Po
- Flying Time: 7-8 Minutes
- Quadcopter Weight: 101g (not including the battery)
- Quadcopter Size: 101 X 117 X 55mm
Rodeo 110 Racing Drone RTF, W/ HD Camera, Radio and Battery
The Rodeo 110 combines powerful technical capabilities of racing UAV's in a small, fully equipped package. It combines brushless power and a high strength carbon fiber frame, front lights, high-definition camera, and 5.8GHz real-time map transmission technology.
Anti-collision design, all-round protection:
The body structure is made of ultra-high strength carbon fiber for impact and corrosion resistance. Base plate thickness of up to 2MM, combined with the forearm arch design effectively reduces the probability of a broken armdue to an impact. At the same time, the motor, camera, and other vulnerable components are protected by high-strength, plastic protective covers to enhance the aircraft's crash performance.
Power without compromise:
The high-performance 850mah lithium battery, combined with a high-efficiency power system provides up to 8 minute flight times without giving up power. The battery is charged for about 30 minutes, which means that with only a few batteries, you can achieve uninterrupted flight.
Clear vision is provided by the 600TVL high-definition wide-angle camera. The front of the fuselage is equipped with a strong light, so even at night or in faint indoor light, you will get a clear image.